[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkTubeFilter Side/Border Thickness

Fauze Polpeta fauze.polpeta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 13:08:35 EDT 2010

Hi David;

I did as you suggested: 2 tube filters, one external (greater) and one internal.

I turned capping on for the external one, and keep the internal with
capping off. However the capping on of the external tube has visually
overlap the internal tube. So I'm not able to have may "cookie" walled
ring. In other words, it seems like I have a single tube filter (the
external) with capping on.

What you mean with "and do some trickery to clip the cap of the first tube" ?

Best Regards

Fauze