[vtkusers] How to create vtkActor2D from vtkContourFilter?

Andrej Gluhov realandron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:49:03 EDT 2010

Hi, Eric.

Thanks for the response. "Images from vtkActor2D gets under 2D images" is a
mistake. Of course, I meant vtkActor. The problem is that the contour is not
visible when displaying, but if you stretch the window and then vtkActor2D
remains in the lower left corner, and the Contours can be seen in the
background (under vtkActor2D). I tried to change the position of the
coordinate Z, but it does not yield results. vtkActor2D has only x,y
coordinates.
And the window I create in order to then attach vtkImageViewer2 in
WindowsForm.

С Уважением,
Андрей.
Best regards, Andrew