[vtkusers] Unusable VTK 5.6 branches on gitorious and github

Denis Barbier bouzim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:34:49 EDT 2010

Hi Dave,

I understand that having a smooth transition does not always work as
planned, unfortunately ;)
Anyway I would like to test this branch before 5.6.0 is released, and
AFAICT there is no working git mirror at the moment, VTK-5-6 does not
appear at
  http://vtk.org/gitweb?p=vtk-tmp.git
Is there a chance to see this branch in a git repository before 5.6.0
is released?

Denis