[vtkusers] Drawing objects interactively in VTK..??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Apr 7 04:37:32 EDT 2010

 Hi David,That is exactly what i want.. But how can i get the points or lines which are traced..?? And also it should work without any actor.. I mean this class works only for some actors. But i need for with actor and without actor..ThanksRegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:David Doria< daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com >Date: 06 Apr 10 17:59:52Subject:Re: [vtkusers] Drawing objects interactively in VTK..??To: Rakesh Patil On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:13 AM, Rakesh Patilwrote:> Hello,>> I am trying to draw a polyline interactively (with help of mouse). What i'm> doing is at every left button down event, i get the mouse position and store> it is a vector list. Later using this points am displaying on the rendering> window.>> But when i do this, i noticed the following:>> The mouse position values are totally different from the the points which> are displayed.. I mean, i click at one location, and it is displayed at far> end another location..>> I tried changing the coordinate system
  also.. Still the result is> unchanged..>> Any suggestions how it is to be done..??>> Thanks> Rakesh Patil>Sounds like you may need a coordinate system conversion in theresomewhere, check out:http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/CoordinateIt also sounds like you are trying to duplicate already working code in:http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Widgets/ImageTracerWidgetThanks,David Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!