[vtkusers] Free x server memory

Mathieu P mtp.vtk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 12:35:48 EDT 2010

So my Graphic card is a nvidia Quadro FX 1800, OpenGL v3
and Nvidia drivers 185.18.36

Another strange problem in my program and the X server :

I try to change the color of my lungtree, for example one color per
generation.
I use actor->GetProperty()->SetColor().

That's add 100MB on my server X memory. I dont understand why because my
actors for lungtrees branchs already exists, and they already have a default
color...

I have tested my program on several computers, with different X Server
system, and i always have the 2 problems.

Thanks for advices,

Cordialement,

-- Mathieu PICCIN

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Francois Bertel <francois.bertel at kitware.com