[vtkusers] Cannot link VTK 5.6 lib files in my project.

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Tue Apr 6 05:20:58 EDT 2010

Hello,I'm unable to use VTK 5.6 on my pc... I'm working on Windows XP, using Microsoft Visual C++ express edition..Using CMAKE I generated visual studio project of VTK and generate libraries also. But when i link them into my project, i get linker error,unresolved symbol import gl***********..This error is given for most of the vtk*.lib files..Whats the solution for this.??ThanksRakesh PatilDear VTK ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!