[vtkusers] Free x server memory

Mathieu P mtp.vtk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 08:33:03 EDT 2010

Actually i cannot delete vtkRenderWindow or vtkRenderWindowInteractor
without program crash.

I am using QVTKWidget, and i cannot understand why my X Server continue to
have 300MB loaded in memory after program exit...

I have already tried some vtkRenderWindow->Finalize() and
vtkRenderWindowInteractor->Start()...

Cordialement,

-- Mathieu PICCIN