[vtkusers] Symbol-only ChartXY lines disappearing today

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Apr 1 12:08:06 EDT 2010

Hey again,

I just noticed that at least on today's CVS, a line I'm plotting on a ChartXY with only symbols (no "line") disappears as soon as I start interacting with the plot. The other two lines (which have lines and no symbols) stay.

I'm adding the line which disappears like this:

line0 = chart.AddPlot(0)		# LINE
line0.SetInput(table, 0, 1)
line0.SetColor(0, 100, 0, 255)
line0.SetWidth(5.0)
line0.GetPen().SetLineType(0)
line0.SetMarkerStyle(4)
line0.GetBrush().SetColor(0,100,0,50)

So, in the image I attached to my other post a couple minutes ago, there should be another line with green circles in addition to the red and blue lines.

I can't remember if this happened earlier today before I updated CVS, or maybe some part of the API has just changed and I didn't notice?

Thanks,
-Eric