[vtkusers] an odd question about a plate which behind the actor

Jothybasu K Selvaraj jothybasu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 10:29:52 EDT 2010

What I think is that the plate/thin slab appearing should be due to having
similar scalar value as the brain. Verify your dicom images using a dicom
viewer first and ensure that no plate are there in the original image.In
most of the medical images there appears patient rest uesd while scanning.

Jothy