[vtkusers] vtkClipPolyData

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Apr 1 05:08:28 EDT 2010

It doesn't work directly on a structured grid.
This is the error it is producing:

*ERROR: In ..\..\Vtk\Filtering\vtkDemandDrivenPipeline.cxx, line 828
vtkStreamingDemandDrivenPipeline (0073B270): Input for connection index
0 on input port index 0 for algorithm vtkClipPolyData(00739E18) is of
type vtkStructuredGrid, but a vtkPolyData is required.*

I will give it a try with vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter and vtkGeometryFilter
and get back to you.
If you have some other suggestions, please don't hestiate to write!