[vtkusers] More than one object in the same window

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 07:21:25 EDT 2009

I think that the interactor acts by default on the *camera* roll, pan, zoom,
... . That's why both cones are moving together. Try to hit 'a' key, so that
you set the interactor to act on the *actor* that you are pointing:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkInteractorStyle.html#_details

HTH
Jerome