[vtkusers] Splitting vtkImageData in vtkImageData (for each stack image)

Lassi Paavolainen lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi
Thu Oct 1 03:57:36 EDT 2009

Hi Natalia,

On Thu, 1 Oct 2009, Natalia Díaz Rodríguez wrote:

> Hello!
> I would like to know if there is a way to split or decompose a stack of
> images contained in vtkImageData in more vtkImageData (one per stack image)
> in order to apply different transformations to each of those and put them
> all the images together again afterwards as a single vtkImageData.

You can do this at least using vtkImageClip and vtkImageAppend.

I have one question for you as I know your application. Why do you want to
do different transforms to each of the slices rather than for the whole 3D
dataset? You can answer to me outside VTK list.

Lassi

Ps. Next time it would be nice not to add whole daily VTK digest in your
message that doesn't concern any of those topics ;)

--
Lassi Paavolainen, M.Sc.
Software Engineer
lassi.paavolainen at jyu.fi