[vtkusers] Joining 2 strutured grids

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Wed Nov 18 06:06:03 EST 2009

Hmmm, my problem is not here I think but rather on how to connect both grids by tetrahedra so as to have a multiblock dataset emcompassing the whole 3D area, ie the original low-resolution grid, since the reason I have to face this issue comes from the fact I have run a more accurate simulation on part of the original grid and to do it I have oversampled the grid in a specific zone.