[vtkusers] Trouble with QVTK

Joshua Pedrick jpedrick at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:32:52 EDT 2009

Hi Wagner, I figured it would... are you running under the same environment?
I can only guess I must have something configured wrong. Does anyone have a
clue how I might go about debugging this on my system? OpenGL works on my
system. VTK works without Qt. Qt works without VTK. Could it be the latest
version of Qt breaks VTK somehow?

     Thanks,
        -Joshua