[vtkusers] cmake error: no qvtkwidget.h is found

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Mon Mar 30 16:10:18 EDT 2009

Yifei,

There's a 'SimpleView' example in VTK\Examples\GUI\Qt\SimpleView that builds a small Qt/VTK application. You might look at it's CMakeLists.txt file for guidance.

Also, looking through the generated Makefile (or windows project file), may give you some clues.

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 1323 - Building CSRI/242
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)284-2518