[vtkusers] QVTKWidget signal/slot question

John Eke johne at annidis.com
Fri Mar 27 13:40:38 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am now testing the slider in Windoze, so the compiz problem does not
exist. I also tried QVTKWidget::update() instead of
vtkRenderWindow::Render(). Still no improvement. As I slide the bar, it
seems like Qt is only transmitting the signals at fixed intervals of
time. I doesnt look like VTK is not rendering quickly enough, it seems
as though Qt is doing some sort of performance optimization behind the
scenes so as not to call as many paint commands so frequently.

Is there any way I can bypass this? Or change some value? Or is this a
strictly Qt question?

Thanks

John E