[vtkusers] vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper How to GetGradientEstimator ??

Sercani sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:55:22 EDT 2009

Hi;
I don't know the problem about GetGradientEstimator, but i am sure it is
something like the SetVolumeRayCastFunction problem...
SetVolumeRayCastFunction is not a member of
vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper, it is vtkVolumeRayCastMapper's
function...You can use the blending mode settings to set the projection
style(mip, minip or composite)...I think you only changed the mapper and
didn't change the rest of the code..
 	 vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper
*raycastMapper=vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper::New();
       //vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction
*mipFunction=vtkVolumeRayCastMIPFunction::New();
	 //mipFunction->SetMaximizeMethodToScalarValue();
	 //vtkVolumeRayCastMapper
*raycastMapper=vtkVolumeRayCastMapper::New();
	 raycastMapper->SetInputConnection(imageCast->GetOutputPort());
	 raycastMapper->SetSampleDistance(1.0);
	 //raycastMapper->SetVolumeRayCastFunction(mipFunction);
	 raycastMapper->SetBlendModeToMaximumIntensity();