[vtkusers] Axes actor labels gone !

Konstantinos Kelg kkelgeor at yahoo.gr
Thu Mar 19 02:50:39 EDT 2009

Hello.I have a axes actor and I have labels for each axis: axes = vtkAxesActor::New();
 axes->SetOrigin(0,0,0);
 axes->SetScale(0.1);
 axes->SetAxisLabels(1);

1) SetScale seems to do nothing. Why ?2) When I call theActor->GetProperty()->BackfaceCullingOn();for another actor the labels seem to be gone while being set to be visible.And they don't show up even if I re-set them to be visible...Any ideas ?Thanks.

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!;