[vtkusers] compiling issues

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Mar 18 08:08:15 EDT 2009

Actually,
   If you just add the new files to the CMakeLists.txt then go back to
the Visual Studio Solution and "build" the cmake integration will
figure out that things have changed, re-run cmake, re-generate the
solution file and finally rebuild. So it is actually easier than it
really sounds.

---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net