[vtkusers] vtk debug leaks

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 6 11:22:10 EST 2009

cvs log on simpleview should let you find the particular commit that
fixed it. Then you could make a patch, being sure to include all files
that that commit changed.

However, there is no guarantee that it would work. Those patches may
have depended on arbitrary commits that happened before the fix was
applied.