[vtkusers] InfoVis: vtkGraphLayoutView in QVTK Widget

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Mon Jun 29 10:57:16 EDT 2009

Try the following, it should work. This is the result of some major
view/representation refactoring that has taken place in VTK CVS. I'd like to
avoid the need for the SetInteractor() call in the future, but currently
it's necessary to avoid the popout on some systems.
vtkRenderViewPtr->SetInteractor(qvtkWidget->GetInteractor());
qvtkWidget->SetRenderWindow(vtkRenderViewPtr->GetRenderWindow());

If you're interested in some discussion of the refactoring, look here

https://www.kitware.com/InfovisWiki/index.php/View_Representation_Refactoring

Jeff

Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.