[vtkusers] vtkTableToGraph and Parallel Edges

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Thu Jun 25 15:14:43 EDT 2009

I'm going to keep this on the user's list.
The example on that page does in fact make parallel edges, but they are
rendered on top of each other. The default in vtkGraphLayoutView is now to
use the "Arc Parallel" edge layout, so parallel edges separate. You can get
the old behavior by setting the edge layout to "Pass Through".

Jeff

--
Jeff Baumes, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.