[vtkusers] HOWTO Install VTK with Python

Leandro Gazoni lgazoni at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:36:39 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am novice in the use of VTK, I compile VTK, using Visual Studio with C++
on Windows Vista 64. I want to learn python, but can not compile and
install python and use with VTK. Anyone know of any HowTo for instalation?

Thanks.

---
CMake Error at Wrapping/cmake_install.cmake:32 (FILE): file INSTALL cannot
copy file "C:/VTK/build/bin/Debug/vtkWrapPython.exe" to "C:/Program Files
(x86)/VTK/bin/vtkWrapPython.exe". Call Stack (most recent call first):
cmake_install.cmake:163 (INCLUDE) Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned
an error code from "Performing Post-Build Event..."
---

--
Leandro