[vtkusers] Hi

Xiaofeng Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 11:25:00 EDT 2009

Can you read and display the same image in a console application version of the Cone example?

Xiaofeng Zhao

From: i0779824521 at hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:36:57 +0100
Subject: Re: Hi
To: xf10036 at hotmail.com
CC: vtkusers at vtk.org

I have installed the part2 source code for embedding VTK in .Net Application as you mentioned in the website
and the the app builds and works fine :)

Could you please tell me what do I need to do to modify the app code so that it can show image files.

I have tried to do that by changing the code in the method void vtkSphereEngine::UseWindow(
HWND hWnd)
but by doing that I am getting a violation error that says I am trying to read and write to a protected memory

thank you for all your help