[vtkusers] Hi

Eyad Al-Sibai i0779824521 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 22 10:36:57 EDT 2009

I have installed the part2 source code for embedding VTK in .Net Application
as you mentioned in the website
and the the app builds and works fine :)

Could you please tell me what do I need to do to modify the app code so that
it can show image files.

I have tried to do that by changing the code in the method void
vtkSphereEngine::UseWindow(HWND hWnd)
but by doing that I am getting a violation error that says I am trying to
read and write to a protected memory

thank you for all your help