[vtkusers] Automatic Java JNI wrapping generation for C++ classes

Gerrick Bivins gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Mon Jun 22 10:25:42 EDT 2009

Hi Elvis,
VTK creates the executable "VTKWrapJava.exe" if you turn on wrapping of
java. During the build this is called on all the classes that need to be
wrapped. This executable can be used outside of VTK to do the wrapping of
your own classes however it is not documented very well. The other option is
to setup your project following the example in VTK source under:

VTK/Examples/Build/vtkMy

This project shows how to use cmake to build your project and use vtk's
wrapping functionality automatically.
Gerrick