[vtkusers] Reseting vtk pipeline

Nasos Iliopoulos nasos_i at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 10:28:36 EDT 2009

I was thinking of that, but it will cause gui integration problems. i.e. there is a pushbutton for the user to choose the visibility of the image actor and I feel that it would not be nice the application to force user demanded options to be touched by the backend. Of course one can add one more degree of indirection there (and hence non qui-api controlled flags) but I am trying to avoid it.

Thanks though!