[vtkusers] Terrain interactor doesn't get the right top

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermos jordigh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 02:18:59 EDT 2009

Based on David Doria's helpful code, I was able to create the attached
prototype for visualisation Delaunay-triangled surfaces.

My problem now is that the terrain interactor doesn't work as
desired.. I would like "up" to be, well... up, the vector (0,0,1), as
you can see by hitting L in the interactor and seeing the latitude
lines... I want that when dragging horizontally with the mouse, the
"Earth" will spin along its pole and that dragging up and down will
tilt the Earth's axis.

Thank you,
- Jordi G. H.