[vtkusers] Requesting sample code for Delaunay terrain

Jordi Gutiérrez Hermos jordigh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 17:16:38 EDT 2009

2009/6/13 David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com>:
> On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermos <jordigh at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> I have what seems to me like a common problem: given points (x,y,z)
>> defining a terrain, i.e. z = f(x,y), define a Delaunay triangulation
>> on the x-y plane and use that to plot the interpolated surface.
>>
>> Does someone have sample code ready to do this?
> Jordi -
> I have posted an example here:
> http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Triangulate_a_Terrain_Map
>
> let me know if that was not what you were looking for.

Thank you, this looks exactly like what I want!

Now, to use an expression from Spanish, sorry  to be a beggar wielding
a club, but how exactly does one visualise the resulting XML? Is that
when I have to start worrying about actors, interactors, cameras,
lighting, scenes, and all that?

- Jordi G. H.