[vtkusers] vtkImageAnisotropicDiffusion3D

Marie HUC hucmarie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 09:19:10 EDT 2009

Thanks Kevin,

Indeed, my threshold wasn't high enough !
I 'd increased it over 1000 with gradient magnitude threshold activated and
over 100 with pixel gradient threshold activated. And it's better when the
number of iterations is high.

An other point for the next users of this filter : when you use the
vtkImageAnisotropicDiffusion2D on one slice of your volume, the threshold
will be totally diiferent. So if it works on a volume'slice, it'll not
necessarily work on the volume and inversely !