[vtkusers] link error when building vtk (cvs version) with qt4.5.1

Souhait, Lydie Lydie_Souhait at hms.harvard.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:07:35 EDT 2009

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answer but I have already tried that and QtWebKitd4 is still not generated.

This is the configuration I use:
configure -platform win32-msvc -debug-and-release -phonon -webkit -qt-style-windowsxp -qt-style-windowsvista

Is this library really necessary to compile vtk with qt ?

Thanks,
Lydie