[vtkusers] Sharpen Filter

Michael Knopke Michael.Knopke at gmx.de
Thu Jun 11 04:31:23 EDT 2009

Hello Luis,

Thanks again, using the constants gives more control over the final image.
I've just build a simple sharpening filter that fits my needs (image data
only), but will try to extend it to be a real vtk Filter and contribute it.
(Btw: the link didn't work, the server seems offline .). I've created two
widgets also, that may be of interest: A circle widget and a border widget
(I know that there is a border widget already, but it's usage is different).
Both widgets can be used similar to vtkDistanceWidget, by adding two handles
that define the radius/diagonal. Both widgets return it's representation as
polydata (to be able to use them for probing). Well, they are written using
the "old widget style" having both representation and widget in one class,
so I'll need to change that first.

Regards,

Michael