[vtkusers] vtkCell

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 10:23:04 EDT 2009

2009/6/8 Murat Aydın <murat.aydin at netcad.com.tr>

>  Hi,
>
> How can i store data related to a vtkCell in a vtkCell? When ID of a
> vtkCell changes, i still want to identify that cell. Thanks in advance.
>
> murat aydin

Can you give an example? What kind of data do you want to associate with the
cell? When would the ID of the cell change? I'm assuming something like:

You have 3 triangles. You want to store the color of each triangle. So
initially you have "red", "green", "blue". Then you delete the first
triangle. You then want to have only "green", "blue". But do you want to
access them by their original IDs (1 and 2) or their new ids (0 and 1)?

Thanks,

David