[vtkusers] Begginer question about vtkSelection/vtkSelectionNode

Wagner Sales wsales at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 09:10:17 EDT 2009

Hi,

I'm doing a very common task: extracting multiple frustum selections
from a vtkImageData.
Then:
1 - I create a vtkSelection
2 - I create multiple nodes vtkSelectionNode, each one with a desired
frustum information
3 - Then I need to use vtkExtractSelection to extract the data.
The question are: since I set the vtkSelection to vtkExtractSelection
( not the vtkSelectionNode, that's are various ) and in vtkSelection I
don't have a method like "set current node", which node will be
extracted or how to extract a node's selection?

Regards,

Wagner Sales