[vtkusers] ***SPAM*** Clipping volume

Robert Golebiowski rgolebiowski at future-processing.com
Sun Jun 7 14:37:08 EDT 2009

Hi Gordon,
Thank you for your response. It might help, but what I really need now is to
know how to create GUI which would allow user to select a part of a volume.
User should be able to divide a volume in two or more parts. I think I could
use vtkImagePlaneWidget as a pointer, indicating in which place divide a
volume in two, but as I'm also using vtkBoxWidget I need to know how to
connect those two widget, so as to changes made by vtkBoxWidget would be
reflected by vtkImagePlaneWidget.
Kind regards,
Robert