[vtkusers] Re ad 16-bit TIFF stack

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jun 2 12:27:07 EDT 2009

It's very likely to be the updating of the vtkTIFF library that changed this
behavior. I don't remember exactly when it was updated and don't have time
to look it up right now, but it I'm pretty sure it was between 5.1 and
5.4....

Are there any TIFF experts listening that could speak up / recommend
anything here?

Perhaps look at the CVS diff of the TIFF VTK tests and examples to see what
changed in the last few years to adapt to TIFF changes...