[vtkusers] VolumeRendering Problem

Daniel James White white at mpi-cbg.de
Tue Jun 2 07:53:33 EDT 2009

Hi,

vtkVolumeProMapper 3Dm is for use with the terarecon volume pro
hardware volume rendering board.

you want to use vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper or the normal 3DE
texture mapper.
look at the VTK docs eg
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeMapper.html

Dan

On Jun 1, 2009, at 6:00 PM, vtkusers-request at vtk.org wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 20:22:24 +0000 (GMT)
> From: Yusuf OEZBEK <nasil122002 at yahoo.de>
> Subject: [vtkusers] VolumeRendering Problem
> To: vtkusers at vtk.org
> Cc: vtkusers-request at vtk.org
>
> Hello!
>
> I wanted my watershed-segmentation result (from ITK) through
> vtkVolumeProMapper 3D So make a 3D volume. I have used
> vtkVolumeProMapper and vtkVolume. But I always get the error
> "undefined reference to vtkVolumeProMapper". Where is my mistake? I
> would be glad if you can help.
>
> Thank you!

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Senior Microscopist / Image Visualisation, Processing and Analysis
Light Microscopy and Image Processing Facilities
Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics
Pfotenhauerstrasse 108
01307 DRESDEN
Germany

+49 (0)15114966933 (German Mobile)
+49  (0)351 210 2627 (Work phone at MPI-CBG)
+49  (0)351 210 1078 (Fax MPI-CBG LMF)

http://www.bioimagexd.net 	BioImageXD
http://pacific.mpi-cbg.de Fiji 	Fiji is just ImageJ - Batteries Included
http://www.chalkie.org.uk