[vtkusers] 'vtkQtLineChartView.h': No such file or directory

Adithya Udupa udupa.adithya at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 05:42:12 EDT 2009

Thank you John, for the reply.
Yes! thats the exact situation in my case too as described in the bug report
filed today!
I did not find "vtkQtChartExport.h" anywhere but found "
vtkQtChartExport.h.in" file! I tried changing "vtkQtChartExport.h.in" to
"vtkQtChartExport.h" and there were a few lines in it!!

*=========================================================================

  Program:   Visualization Toolkit
  Module:    $RCSfile: vtkQtChartExport.h.in,v $

  Copyright (c) Ken Martin, Will Schroeder, Bill Lorensen
  All rights reserved.
  See Copyright.txt or http://www.kitware.com/Copyright.htm for details.

     This software is distributed WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even
     the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
     PURPOSE.  See the above copyright notice for more information.

=========================================================================*/
/*-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Copyright 2008 Sandia Corporation.
  Under the terms of Contract DE-AC04-94AL85000 with Sandia Corporation,
  the U.S. Government retains certain rights in this software.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------*/

/// \file vtkQtChartExport.h
/// \brief
///   Used to switch between dll import and export on windows.
/// \date February 1, 2008

#ifndef __vtkQtChartExport_h
#define __vtkQtChartExport_h

#cmakedefine VTKQTCHART_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS

#if defined(WIN32) && defined(VTKQTCHART_BUILD_SHARED_LIBS)
# if defined(vtkQtChart_EXPORTS)
#   define VTKQTCHART_EXPORT __declspec(dllexport)
# else
#   define VTKQTCHART_EXPORT __declspec(dllimport)
# endif
#else
# define VTKQTCHART_EXPORT
#endif