[vtkusers] display .vtk files in window

Gururajan gururajan.r at raster.in
Wed Jul 29 11:43:20 EDT 2009

Hi vikrant,
its really working fine, but my way of creating .vtk file is seems to be
wrong,

Please can you help me in this, because written .vtk file could not open
in the below code. plz help me

below code i used for writing vtk files
vtkImageWriter writer = new  vtkImageWriter();//vtkImageWriter::New()
    writer.SetInput(dicomreader.GetOutput());
    //writer.AddInput(dicomreader.GetOutput());
    writer.SetFileName("/home/gururaj/eclipse
Project/SimpleVTK/SimpleVtk/CardiacCT/Ronald.vtk");
    writer.SetFileDimensionality(3);

    writer.Update();
    writer.Write();

Thanks