[vtkusers] OpenSolaris build

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 03:06:13 EDT 2009

Sorry I did not realize there was a 2nd patch.

Done. Thx.

$ cvs  ci -m"COMP: Fix OpenSolaris builds. Thanks to Gaetan Lehmann
for patch" Common/CMakeLists.txt
Committer: Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at gmail.com>
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Common/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  Common/CMakeLists.txt

--
Mathieu
http://mathieumalaterre.com