[vtkusers] [Insight-users] VTK__WRAP_TCL2 with the vtk's latest version ??

Jorge jballesteros at motivando.me
Wed Jul 22 09:44:50 EDT 2009

Hi,

1) First of all you should check you have build VTK with TCL enabled.

2) Then you may check if the CMakeLists file contains these lines

FIND_PACKAGE(VTK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${VTK_USE_FILE})

This will allow you to use vtk commands on cmake build.

3) Lastly, make sure your CMakeLists includes the file containing
VTK_WRAP_TCL commands:

INCLUDE(${VTK_CMAKE_DIR}/vtkWrapTcl.cmake)

Then you may get your project building correctly!!

J. Ballesteros

PD: Please reply your messages to the vtkusers mailing list
(vtkusers at vtk.org)