[vtkusers] VTK dashboard submission

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 14:50:42 EDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 2:02 PM, Dave Partyka<dave.partyka at kitware.com> wrote:
> Build name is commented out. Pretty sure you need that.

I see - I thought ctest_start(Experimental) was defining the build,
but I guess it is different than the build name. Is "Linux-Coverage"
something special? Or should you put the compiler version and release
or debug?

Also, what is the difference between Nightly, Nightly Expected,
Experimental, etc?

Is there a way ctest could generate an error about "unspecified build
name" instead of just saying "uploading....successful", which makes it
look like it worked?

Thanks,

David