[vtkusers] Multi Planar Reformation and Maximum Intensity Projection

Sercani sercanimailgroups at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:31:47 EDT 2009

Hi Albert,
If you'd like to display vessels in MIP rendering, you should set the
window level settings to lower values. If you'd like to display these in
VRT, you should set the opacity values of 40 to %100 for displaying soft
tissues...Check out osirix source code for advanced details...
Regards...
Sercani...