[vtkusers] java wrapped vtkCellLocator

Lars Matthäus lars.matthaeus at web.de
Fri Jul 3 03:56:57 EDT 2009

I added a method compatible with wrapping syntax to vtkCellLocator:

// Return closest cell id and set the coordinates of the closest point
//to out array
int vtkCellLocator::FindClosestPoint(double x[3], double out[3])
{
  vtkIdType cell_id;
  int sub_id;
  double dist2 = 0;
  this->FindClosestPoint(x, out,cell_id, sub_id,dist2);
  return cell_id;
}

The problem is that c++ methods with java-incompatible parameters /
return types get simply not wrapped.

HTH, Lars