[vtkusers] How can I draw a Disconous function?

Arturo Vanemerag artvane at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:31:54 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm a new vtk programmer, I want to draw a discotinous  3D function using vtk, but due the requirements of my application I need to take cells and give different values to each cell vertex, if the same vertex belong to different cells the vertex may have different values in each cell, any body has an idea?

I try to use vtkCell data and modify the example expCos.cxx but the value is assigned to the vertexes directly and I need to do something with the cells.

Thanks for your help.

Arturo