[vtkusers] [Paraview] Feature Request: vtkImageResample

Bryn Lloyd blloyd at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 30 10:56:07 EST 2009

Hi again,

It seems the vtkImageResample filter (and it's parent vtkImageReslice
probably too) does not give the output array a name (unless no
resampling is done).

This would seem to be a bug. However, I couldn't follow the code in
vtkImageReslice to see where the name could be set or what the problem is.

Cheers
Bryn