[vtkusers] How to generate a historgramme of Datasets ?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Jan 28 13:37:26 EST 2009

Hello,

This isn't a specific answer to your question, and you may know this
already, but just in case you haven't seen it -- there is one
histogram example that comes with VTK that you can run if you've
compiled with Tcl wrapping.

/VTK/Examples/ImageProcessing/Tcl/Histogram.tcl
(and accompanying HistogramWidget.tcl).

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group