[vtkusers] Image tracer using Qt

Luis Roberto P. Paula luisrpp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 10:27:59 EST 2009

Hi Arnaud and Wagner,

Thank's for the tips. Actually, I have already connected VTK and Qt. The
problem is that I need to draw a free line over an image being displayed in
the QVTKWidget, and by default, this widget controls the window/level
parameters when the left button of the mouse is pressed.

Sorry for not being very clear, but my question is: How can I take the
advantages of vtkImageTracerWidget and still display the image in a Qt
window. Is it possible to use more than one widget at the same time?

Thank's,
Luis