[vtkusers] Error Using VtkScaleBarActor

Arturo Vanemerag artvane at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 28 07:51:58 EST 2009

Yes I'm Using Cmake, this is the copy of my cmakelist file

PROJECT (vtk-module)

FIND_PACKAGE(VTK REQUIRED)
IF(NOT VTK_USE_RENDERING)
  MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "Example ${PROJECT_NAME} requires
VTK_USE_RENDERING.")
ENDIF(NOT VTK_USE_RENDERING)
INCLUDE(${VTK_USE_FILE})

ADD_EXECUTABLE(anim anim.cpp)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(anim vtkRendering)
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(anim vtkWidgets)

Thanks a lot for your help.