[vtkusers] Why nobody answers me? I'm really in a trouble

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Jan 20 13:08:49 EST 2009

Maybe you should state what "trouble" you are having? Compile errors?
Render Errors? Link Errors? Runtime Errors? Include System
information, VTK Version information, stack traces if a crash.

Also, people are volunteering their time on this list. If you need a
problem solved urgently then I suggest you look into a support
contract with Kitware.

Cheers
---
Mike Jackson                 www.bluequartz.net